To use the Auto Layout feature, you’ll need to be working in a new floorplan. This can be a venue floorplan or a custom floorplan. Also, make sure you’re in the objects tab.
1. Once you’ve chosen which object you’d like to use click the icon in the bottom right corner of the object’s box.
2. From the layout options, choose which you’d like to use.
3. Next, input the spacing dimensions you’d like between your objects.
4. Go to the section of the floorplan you’d like to have the Auto Layout. Click and drag to show the objects. If you’d like to change layout type, simply click to choose between the 3 layout options.
5. Once finished, click the OK button.