From within your event, click on Reports on the top of the page. From there, you have the ability to create custom reports.
There are two main types of reports you can generate under Report Type: Guests and Floorplans.
When you select Guests, you have the ability to specify the following:
- Fields (Main, Address, Contact, Meals, Comments)
- Display (First Name, Last Name, Party, RSVP, Table Number)
- Name Display (Formal, Informal)
- Party Filter
- RSVP Filter (All, Not Set, Yes, No, Maybe)
Make sure you go through each setting carefully to build the report with the information that you'd like displayed.
When you select Floorplans, you have the ability to specify the following:
- Floor plan (pick which floorplan you'd like to run a report om)
Remember to select or deselect the green boxes to choose how much information your report will display.
- Inventory (a breakdown of all the furniture / objects inventory used in your floor plan)
- Meals (a breakdown by type of meal selected)
- Tables (to view the chair count, guests, available seats, table capacity)
- Tables Breakdown (to view who is sitting at each table)
- Assigned Seats (display the assigned seats by each table)
Once you have customized your report click Generate.
Once you select Generate your report will be displayed along with these options: Print, PDF, CSV (Excel).
You can Print your report, save it as a PDF, or save it as a CSV (Excel) file.
Here is an example of a floorplan report:
Congrats! You have now generated your report. You can always go back and change the filters to further customize your report.