- Start by selecting the object you want to change or edit.
- A box will pop up with all of the object properties that can be edited.
- For tables, you can give the table a name, change the type of table, change the color, change the chair count, choose where the chairs will sit, rotate the table, and clone the object.
- You can also change the object type by selecting the object and using the drop down to make your updates.
- Any change you make is automatically reflected on the floorplan.
- If you want to change the details of an object for all events, click the pencil icon in the object menu. A box will pop up allowing you to select “Just this event” or “All events.”