Object Power Tools
- To open up the Power Tools box click on an object.
- Us the Power Tools to easily rotate, clone, align, and space objects.
- To clone objects, select the objects on your floorplan you'd like to clone and choose which direction you want to clone them in. You can also enter how many times your objects will be cloned in the text box.
- To align the objects simply select the objects and choose to align them vertically or horizontally.
- To space the objects evenly make sure you have selected the multiple items that you want to space. Click on the objects and then type in the distance you'd like to place between each item and then click the space horizontally or vertically button.
- Don't forget! The distance you set between objects is from table to table, not chair to chair.