- In the Objects menu, under the SEATING tab, click the "T" for the Text tool.
- Place the Text tool on your floorplan wherever you'd like to place text. You can edit the text directly from the pop up box.
- To use the Rectangle tool, click on the rectangle, next to the T.
- The rectangle is mostly used for dance floors and to specify designated areas. The dimensions of this area will show up as you draw the rectangle. Once you are done drawing the Settings box will pop up so you can edit the rectangle.
- To use the Line tool, click on the diagonal line.
- Draw the line wherever you would like. You can always move the line once it is placed.