AllSeated's timeline feature is a great way to organize and delegate tasks that need to get done before the big event or during the event.
To make the most out of using your timeline, we suggest that you invite your vendors in so that they can see their spot in your timeline, keeping everyone on the same page and up to date with details. You can add a Vendor on the DETAILS page.
1. Begin by going to DETAILS on the top of the page and clicking on TIMELINE on the left hand side.
2. Click ADD and give your timeline a name.
3. To have multiple timelines, click ADD again and create a name.
4. Begin by adding a SECTION and choosing the time and give it a name.
5. Within that section, you can have tasks. Click on TASKS and give that task a time, name, location, etc.
6. Continue this process until your timeline is complete!
A couple quick things to note:
If you click on the FOLDER while creating a new task, and then invite the vendor to the timeline, the vendor will get an email updating them that they have been added to a task.
You have the ability to save the timeline as a PDF. Click PDF, name it, and save it to your computer.
Everyone within the event can now see the timeline and know where they should be and what they should be doing at all times so the event can run smoothly!
Here is an example of a great timeline!